Meaning of Shilpa
Meaning of Shilpa is someone who has an artistic bent of mind. It also means "art, craft, skill, stone".
Rashi for Shilpa
Shilpa is compatible for babies born in
More about Shilpa
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra is an Indian film actress and model. Since making her debut in the film Baazigar (1993), she has appeared in nearly 40 Bollywood, Tamil, Telugu and Kannada films, her first leading role being in the 1994 film Aag.
- Shilpa Anand is an Indian television and movie actress.
- Shilpa Rao is an Indian female playback singer in Hindi films.
- Shilpa Shirodkar is an Indian actress who enjoyed a period of popularity in Bollywood films from 1989 to 2000. After a 13 year hiatus from acting, she made her television debut in the Zee TV series Ek Mutthi Aasmaan in 2013.
- Shilpa Shastras (Sanskrit: शिल्प शास्त्र ') literally means the Science of Śilpa (arts and crafts). It is an ancient umbrella term for numerous Hindu texts that describe arts, crafts, and their design rules, principles and standards.
- Shilpa Shukla is an Indian theatre, television and Bollywood film actor. She is known for her roles in the 2007 sports drama Chak De!
- Shilpa Saklani Agnihotri is a television actress and is known for her role as Ganga in the popular soap opera Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.
- Shilpa Shinde is an Indian television actress. Shilpa is currently working in Do Dil Ek Jaan,after replacing Kamya Panjabi.
- Shilpa Tulaskar is an Indian actress. She acts in Marathi films and Hindi television shows.
- Shilpa Anand is an Indian film and television actress. She has played in Dill Mill Gayye as Riddhima / Shilpa.