Sahana सहाना sa/ha/na
Meaning of Sahana
Derived from Sanskrit word sahana(सहन) which means patience and sufferance. It also means strength, courage, steadfastness.
More about Sahana
- Sahana Pradhan is a Nepalese politician.
- Sahana (raga)is a popular rāgam (musical scale) in Carnatic music.
- "Sahana" is a song from the Kollywood film Sivaji: The Boss starring Rajnikanth and Shriya Saran, directed by Shankar.
- Sahana Bajracharya is a Nepalese beauty queen, TV anchor, model & media personality.
- Sahana Devi was an Indian singer, considered one of the best-known exponents of the songs of Rabindranath Tagore (Rabindrasangeet).
- Sahana Bajpaie, better known as the namesake of a raaga, "Sahana" to peers and music enthusiasts familiar with her work, explores that aspect of Tagore songs in her album - Notun Kore Pabo Bole.
Names similar to Sahana
Gender : Boy
Gender : Boy / Girl
Popularity of name Sahana
Compare Popularity Trends