Renuka रेणुका re/nu/ka
Meaning of Renuka
Means "particular drug" in Sanskrit.It also means "Mother of the Universe" or Jagadamba. It is the name of wife of Jamadagni rishi & mother of Parasuram"
More about Renuka
- Renuka or Yellamma is worshiped as the goddess (devi) of the fallen, in the Hindu pantheon.
- Renuka Chowdhury is an Indian politician and the Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Women and Child Development in the Government of India since January 2006.
- Renuka Devi Barkataki was minister of state for education, social welfare and culture in Morarji Desai government of India from 1977 to 1979.
- Renuka Lake is situated in the Sirmaur district of Himachal Pradesh in India and it is 672 m above the sea level.
- Renuka Menon : Renuka Menon is a South Indian actress.
- Renuka Ramnath is a private equity investment manager, pioneered the establishment of ICICI Eco-Net Limited, a company promoted by the ICICI Bank, the second largest bank of India.
Popularity of name Renuka
Compare Popularity Trends