Meaning of Anika
Anika (अनिका) in Sanskrit means graceful, brilliance or sweet faced. Anika is name of Goddess Durga. The name is derived from Sanskrit word Anika (अनीक) which literary means 'collection, group, mass, face, appearance'.
Other meanings of Anika:
Hebrew Meaning: Grace; favour
Latin Meaning: Grace; favour
Japanese Meaning: Apricot from Nara
Nakshatra for Anika
Rashi for Anika
More about Anika
- Anika is also a feminine given name in German, Dutch and Danish.
- Anika Knudsen is a Swedish model.
- Anika Moa is a New Zealand musician.
- Anika Noni Rose is a African-American singer and actress.
- Anika is a British & German singer / song-writer and political journalist.