Sudhir सुधीर sud-hir
Meaning of Sudhir
Means "firm, very considerate, wise" in Sanskrit.Derived from the Sanskrit prefix सु (su) "very" combined with धीर (dhira) "strong, wise, considerate".
More about Sudhir
- Sudhir Alladi Venkatesh is an American sociologist and urban ethnographer born in India.
- Sudhir Dalvi is an Indian actor.
- Sudhir Joshi was Indian Marathi actor and comedian.
- Sudhir Kakar is a Freudian psychoanalyst and writer.
- Sudhir Kumar Chitradurga is an Indian weightlifter.
- Pandit Sudhir Mainkar is a musician and musicologist who has authored
- Sudhir Mishra is an Indian film director and scriptwriter
Popularity of name Sudhir
Compare Popularity Trends