Meaning of Rohit
Means first rays of the sun in Sanskrit.
It is derived from the Sanskrit word 'Rohitah' (रोहित:), meaning "a red coloured deer".
The Hindu God of creation, Brahma, once took this form in Hindu mythology.
Rohit is also the Marathi name for the flamingo.
The name 'Rohit' is believed to signify a person who leads to the growth and development of his family. It is widely used in the Hindi films.
Nakshatra for Rohit
Rohit is compatible for babies born in
More about Rohit
- Rohit Roy is an Indian television and Bollywood movies star. His role in serials, such as Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand & Swabhimaan and in movies, such as Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena
- Rohit Gurunath Sharma is an Indian cricketer.
- Rohit Prasad is also one of the names of the Hindu deity Vishnu. It appears in the Vishnu sahasranama.
- Rohit Bal is a New Delhi, India based fashion designer.
- Rohit Jivanlal Parikh is a mathematician, logician, and philosopher who has worked in many areas in traditional logic, including recursion theory and proof theory.
- Rohit Khosla,was a pioneer of Indian fashion.