Ashutosh आशुतोष a/shu/tosh
Meaning of Ashutosh
Means "One who quickly satisfied" in Sanskrit.It is derived from the joining of two Sanskrit words - Ashu(meaning quickly, immediately, fast) and tosa(meaning satisfaction, pleasure, delight). Hence Lord Shiva is a Ashutosh.
More about Ashutosh
- Ashutosh Gowariker is an Indian actor, director, writer, and producer.
- Sir Asutosh Mookerjee was an Indian educator and Vice Chancellor of the University of Calcutta from 1906 to 1924.
- Ashutosh Rana is an Indian actor working in the Bollywood film industry.
- Ashutosh K. Tewari (Kanpur, India) is a board certified American urologist, oncologist, and clinical researcher at Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University in New York City where he directs the Institute of Prostate Cancer and Robotic Surgery.
- Ashutosh Phatak' is an Indian rock artist.
- Ashutosh Singhal, a 17-year old student-scientist from Holmdel Township, New Jersey, won the National 2007-08 Siemens Award for Advanced Placement for taking approximately 34 Advanced Placement Program (AP) tests - more than anyone else in the history of the United States.
Popularity of name Ashutosh
Compare Popularity Trends