Meaning of Abhishek
Derived from Sanskrit word "abhiSeka" means "connotation or watering". Also means inauguration, connotation.
abhiSeka is a Sanskrit term comparable to puja , yagya and arati. abhiSeka is an auspicious bath for a deity with shower of milk/water over an idol.
Nakshatra for Abhishek
Rashi for Abhishek
More about Abhishek
- Abhishek Bachchan, award-winning Indian actor.
- Mahamasthak Abhishek is an important Jain festival held once every twelve years.
- Abhishek Bhadoria is an Indian film actor, writer and director.
- Abhishek Mohan Nayar is an Indian cricketer.
- Abhishek Jhunjhunwala is an Indian First Class cricketer.
- Currently he is a member of Indian World Team.
- Abhishek Singhvi a politician of Indian National Congress party. presently he is a Member of the Parliament of India representing Rajasthan.