Meaning of Bala
Derived from the Sanskrit bala (child, youth). In general, in many Indian languages it stands for 'The little one'. Suitable for masculine as well as feminine. Bala is referred as a hindu mother goddess. A young girl. Daughter of Lalitha Parameshwari, who is always a nine year old girl.
Nakshatra for Bala
Rashi for Bala
More about Bala
- The name is also used as a popular element in compound names. Baalakrishnan means young , youthful Krishnan. It is a combination of two words (called 'sandhi' meaning 'joining')
- Baalmurugan , means young , youthful Murugan. Baalasundari means a young or youthful sundari ,sundari means a beautiful girl. Baalasaraswathi- means the young , youthful saraswathy- the Goddess of learning.
- "Bala", when pronounced with a long aaaa sound after the L (baalaaa) means a female child. However, when pronounced with a short 'a' sound after the L, it refers to a male child
- Bala, a South Indian film actor
- Bala, a south Indian film director.